By accessing the Altair Partners Limited ("APL") website (the “Site") you shall be deemed to have the following
terms and conditions:
1. The Site is for information purposes only. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within the Site is accurate, you should not rely on it in any capacity. In the event that you are looking to discover the answer in relation to a specific set of facts, you are advised to consult a suitably qualified professional adviser.
2. Any original material written by any employee or associate APL remains the copyright of APL and is protected by international copyright laws and reglations. You may download or copy any of the content within the Site for your personal reference only and you shall not use it for any other purpose without obtaining APL’s express prior written consent. Deliberate misuse of any element of the Site including, without limitation, hacking, introduction of viruses or similar code, disruption, excessive use or any use in contravention of applicable law, is expressly prohibited and APL reserves the right to pass information to the authorities concerning this misuse.
3. APL reserves the right at any time to change or modify these terms and conditions or to impose new conditions in respect of the Site or to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site.
4. APL gives no warranties, representations or undertakings that the content of the Site or that of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website ("third party site") is fit for any particular purpose. Your use of the Site is entirely at your own risk and neither APL, nor any person acting on its behalf, will be liable or have any responsiblity of any kind whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of the Site or any of its content.
5. APL does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site, nor will APL have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any third party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity).
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Jersey, Channel Islands and the Site is subject to the jurisdiction of the Jersey courts.