Altair is the leading independent director services business in the Channel Islands, with a large and impressive array of institutional and entrepreneurial clients, including private equity, real estate and hedge funds, listed companies and investment banks. We believe in the importance of professionalism, innovation and pragmatism, and promote the highest standards of corporate governance, accountability and pro-active board participation. Our team and wider network have extensive experience in their respective fields and include accountants, lawyers and asset class specialists. Founded in 2012, Altair Partners Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission. Altair Guernsey Limited is regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
With our wide range of knowledge and diverse experience we provide:
- Qualified accountants, lawyers, real estate, and governance specialists
- Alternative Investment Funds including Private Equity, Real Estate, Venture Capital, Technology, Hedge and Infrastructure
- Market Analysis
- Corporate “trouble shooting”
- Board review
- Governance and board effectiveness
- The role of a NED and how NED's and administrators can add value to each other
- Risk management for Boards
- Product knowledge
Altair's core values include integrity and good governance. It is committed to preventing the misuse of its operations for purposes of, and a zero tolerance towards, the provision of illegal services, including the facilitation of tax evasion.