The BL Channel Islands Funds Forum "Stepping into the Light" is being held on Thursday 1st October at the Radisson Blue Waterfront Hotel, 9am - 3pm.
The event organised by BL in partnership with PwC, sponsored by Appleby and supported by Rossborough, Puritas and Altair will include a variety of panel discussions, presentations and breakout sessions covering the following:-
- What's in store for the islands' funds industries in the coming year
- Do infrastructure and natural resources offer opportunities
- Will technology mean the end of the traditional fund manager
- Can the islands make a mark in African private equity
- Reviews of the fund administration and legal landscapes
- Are investors demanding more control of what is done with their money. And is the blind pool declining.
- Current trends and issues in fund liquidation and restructuring
- Guernsey vs Jersey - is there really much difference.
There will be plenty of opportunities to network on the day and to meet repre… Read more >